Basic Editor: Use Snippets to format the width of your email
If you would like to quickly set a margin width to your basic editor email, you can use our Snippets.
1. To use a Snippet, open a new Email Template.
2. Click the Insert Snippet Icon.
3. Select which snippet you would like to use from the Choose a snippet drop down. Then Click OK.
4. Replace the text on the email template with your content.
5. Prepare and send your email as you typically would. Your email will be kept to a width of 400 pixels if using this snippet.
As an ADVANCED user side note. You may access the email Source Code and update the width to something other than our samples if you want your margins set differently.
Adjust the 400px number in the code and click ok.