Delete a group of contacts
1. Go to ClientTouch and click the button that says Clear Workgroup.
2. Now add the group of contacts you want to delete. Go to Add Contacts and click the Category, Flag or Source of the contacts you want to delete.
3. Click the Actions Tab.
4. Select Delete Contacts.
5. Confirm that you want to permanently delete these contacts forever. Click the I understand and then continue.
6. OK, now we have to confirm we REALLY want to do this.
- Review the names.
- Enter your password if you want to continue.
- Click Delete Forever (only if you're sure).
7. Your contacts have been deleted forever, there is no undo. Please do not follow these steps unless you are sure you want to permanently delete these contacts.