Schedule an Email Blast
If you want to get your Email Blast ready and want it to go out later, you can schedule your Email Blast. You can pick a day (up to a week) and a time you want your blast to go out.
1. Hover over Contacts and click Group Actions.
2. Clear your Workgroup to start fresh.
3. Click Add Contacts and Select the Group of Contacts you want to receive your email by clicking the groups you want to include. You may choose multiple groups.
4. Click the Actions tab to see all of your Group Actions options.
5. Click Email Blast.
6. Select your Email Template that you have already created and tested from the template drop down. Make sure it is ready to go and click Schedule This Blast.
7. Select the Day and Time you want your email to go out.
8. Once your day and time are selected, click Schedule.
9. Your email is scheduled. You click to view the Scheduled Blasts or continue on.
Read this article for more information on how to Review or Cancel a Scheduled Email Blast.