Send an Email to a Group of Contacts
You can easily blast out an email to a specific group of your contacts.
1. Hover over Contacts and select Group Actions.
2. Click Clear Workgroup to get a fresh start.
3. Click Add Contacts and Select the Group of Contacts you want to receive your email by clicking the groups you want to send to. You may choose multiple groups.
4. Click the Actions tab to see all of your Group Actions options.
5. Click Email Blast.
6. Select your Email Template that you have already created and tested from the template drop down. Select the options on the bottom left and then choose to send now or schedule the blast.
7. Wait for your blast to process and you will receive a confirmation of the sent email.