Insert an image hyperlink into an email
You can easily insert hyperlinks into your emails.
Then when your email recipient clicks on one of your links, it will take them to an outside website of your choice.
1. In email settings, click the Add Email Template button.
2. Then select the Advanced Editor, Basic Editor or a Sample email template.
3. Type your email text and insert your image.
If you need help inserting your image into your email, go to our help article Insert a picture or photo into an email.
4. Highlight the image you want to turn into a hyperlink.
5. Click the "Insert Hyperlink" button (it looks like a chain link).
6. This box will pop up and you will enter the URL you want to link to.
7. Click "Save" and you're done!
8. It's always a good idea to check your hyperlink to make sure it works!