Creating an HTML Dashboard Widget from Pages
Customize a user Dashboard with an HTML widget that reflects what you have in one of your pages.
1. When logged into a user account add the HTML widget by adding /HomeAddWidget.aspx?Add=Html to your URL.
Your URL will look like this (with your own domain) https://www.allclients.com/HomeAddWidget.aspx?Add=Html
2. Click the pencil to Edit the HTML Widget.
3. Add Your Page Details to the HTML Widget in this format: %%page:yourpagelinkcode%%
In your Content Tab, go to Pages and create your page. Use the Link Code to get the information needed for the HTML widget. In this example I would add %%page:SampleHTMLWidget%% to my widget.
4. Your edit Widget screen will look like this.
5. And your final custom HTML widget will look like this (with your page content).