Search for Contacts by the Date They Were Added
When contacts are added to the system, they are given an Add Date. You can use this date to filter contacts.
1. To create an Advanced Search, go to "Contacts" and click the "Advanced Search" tab.
2. Select the "Add Date" option and then select the criteria you want to use.
Select either "is on or after", "is before" or "is in the last # of days".
3. Once you have the Date Added information you have the option of adding another filter, or searching for all contacts. To Add Another filter, click the link "Add Another Filter".
4. Add a second criteria to your search. In this example, we will use "Has no Active Autoresponder".
5. To Save this Search so you can access at any time quickly, use the "Save Search" link.