Print Perfect Mailing Labels
1. Buy Avery (or equivalent) 5160 or 8160 Labels.
The size 5160 or 8160 is important. 5160 labels are to be used with a laser printer and 8160 labels are to be used with an inkjet printer. They come in White or Clear. We do not offer the ability to change the template; 30 labels are printed to a page (3 across by 10 down).
2. Hover over Contacts and choose Group Actions.
This lesson assumes you already know how to create a workgroup. If you don't, learn how, here: Create a Group Actions Workgroup.
3. Remove Contacts with Incomplete Postal Addresses.
In Group Actions, on the Actions Tab, scroll to the bottom of the page to the "About This Workgroup" section. The last option is to remove people that have incomplete Mailing Addresses. Click Remove from Workgroup.
4. Click Mailing Labels.
5. Adjust your labels to start where you left off last time you used the sheet of labels.
Use this option to not waste partial sheets of labels. Select the Row and the Column to start your printing. Leave as is if you have a complete sheet of labels.
6. Click on the Printer Icon.
7. The printer dialog box will pop-up - it will look something like this:
8. Make sure the scale is set to 100 and Fit to Page is not checked.
Your printer dialog box may say Page Scaling instead of Paper Size. If so, set Page Scaling to Default or None.
9. Then click Print or OK and your labels will line up perfectly!