How do I search for free, high-quality images in the Content Designer?
Need a cool photo for your email message? No problem, you can search for free, high quality stock photos right inside your email content designer.
1. Pull up the Image File Manager.
If you have an existing image you want to change, click the image and choose the Change Image button on the right side of the page in content settings.
If you are adding a new image, drag the Image Tile from the Content tab to where you want to put your image. Click the Browse button.
2. From the File manager choose Search free photos.
3. Add the search you want to use to find the perfect image for your email.
4. Once you find the photo you want, click Import to add it to your file manager.
Click the button on the top left of the image to select the image and then click the Insert button to add it to your template.
5. Save your changes and test your email before sending to contacts.