Users who send more emails per month than their plan allows will need to get (at least) an Essentials Email Account from our email partner, SendGrid.com. (The "Free" SendGrid account will not work properly).
1. Sign up and configure your SendGrid.com account.
SendGrid account provisioning can take up to 24 hours. You will not be able to send email during this time.
2. Once your SendGrid account is setup, return to AllClients and go to Settings.
3. In the Bottom of the page under the Advanced section, select SendGrid Integration.
4. Enter your SendGrid Account Settings, then click Test & Save Settings.
SendGrid Password Reminder
IF you change your SendGrid password, you will want to be sure you change your password here or you email won't go out correctly.
5. Send a test email from AllClients and make sure it is received.
You will still send emails and email blasts in the same exact way in AllClients, but instead of using our email server, you will use your own account at SendGrid. You will no longer be limited by AllClients in the number of emails you can send each month. (Be sure and understand how the email pricing works at SendGrid).